I don’t recall if I ever uploaded this here… ah well. Have it anyway.
Child nature spirit exploring the city
1. Cities are very, very dirty.
2. Everyone moves at their own pace.
3. How you look does mean something.
4. Don’t be afraid to wander aimlessly.
5. Living cheaply is the best way to live.
6. Living cleanly is the best way to live.
7. Another person’s level of talent does not affect your own.
8. Even if you give it your all, you will still fail. And that’s okay.
9. Sometimes the things you’ve strived for all your life will disappoint you when you achieve them. Keep moving.
10. You will always be unhappy. But that doesn’t mean you can’t be happy, too.”
me: *eats cookie dough*
some weak ass person: “you’ll get salmonella poisoning!!!”
hyperbole is my favorite literary device i use it like 600 times a day
What is a flotation tank?
500 kg of Epsom salts are added to 1000 litres of water, creating a 30 cm deep solution, which is heated to 35.5 degrees C (skin temperature).
The temperature of the water means that once you are settled in the tank, it is virtually impossible to distinguish between parts of the body that are in contact with the water, and those that aren’t, in effect “fooling” the brain into believing that the person is floating in mid-air.
Sailing Stones, Unexplained Natural Phenomenon.
the pioneers used to ride these babies for miles
Today was an exceptional day.
white folks have some fucking nerve
They just keep on hitting new lows.
The best part is he still hadn’t taken down all the post-its.
Fuck, Marry, or Kill with Sleepy Hollow Cast - George Washington, Paul Revere, and Benjamin Franklin
NICOLE BEHARIE’S FACE
INFJ: Visions of the future
ESTP: Superhuman strength
ESFP: Ability to freeze time
INFP: Literary manipulation
ESTJ: Power negation
ESFJ: Healing powers
ISFJ: Visions of the past
ENTP: Dimensional travel
ISTJ: Photographic memory
ENFP: Reality warping
ISFP: Shape shifting
ENTJ: Mind control
ENFJ: Empathic powers
if you ever call me annoying, even if it’s just jokingly, the chances of me ever speaking to you again are slim to none because I’ll be so afraid that every little word or sound that comes out of my mouth will aggravate you and make you cringe and hate my existence